
our gorgeous chocolate goddess and mutual bestie Aramide,
and our fair skinned lover McKenna who is actually living the dream with hot German guys and drinking cold german beer...she has also lost her passport...in her angst and despair she has most likely gone to some old enchanted european town that lacks electricity and hot water to find herself, instead finding a wishing wall and inside a love filled note from an old spinster who couldn't move on past her first love...this is mckenna guys

I, myself was dubbed the rasberi goddess in the quaint lobby of a local city college by a fellow scholar who I believe at the time was researching the effect of the ever rare and ever exotic plant known to you mere mortals as cannabis... He looked at me inhaled deeply and told me that I smelled like "raspberry's and rainforests". i was taken aback and slightly insulted until a dear friend agreed that I do indeed smell naturally like that fascinating red berry....C'est moi.

so there you have it a small introduction to this forced blog entry...Now I shall go eat tacos and watch "Eat, Pray, Love" (god bless Julia Roberts, thank God for Javier Bardem, and screw Penelope Cruz) to my heart's content...
No comments:
Post a Comment